Gloomy days...

Last 4 days is the gloomy days for our family..kenapa?? our beloved sister kena admit kat **** for very severe asthmatic attack..

pagi selasa, my sis from kuantan call me n nangis2..mula2, i can't understand what she was saying coz she keeps crying and crying.. in my mind, of course it must be a bad news..and then, barula aku dapat tangkap apa yang dia ckp..my sis kat shah alam kena asthmatic attack sampai satu badan jadi biru and collapsed. my parents yang kebetulan memang ada kat sana pun ingatkan my sis dh takde..luckily my brother in law still can think rationally and did CPR.. Alhamdullah, she revive!!

so my hubby and me quickly went to shah alam to visit my sis. she looks so weak.. my parents keep crying when they tell us the story coz they still cannot forget what had happened in front of their eyes.

however, the next day, she's having the severe attack again in the ward but not as severe as before. so she was put in the ICU for close monitoring for 1 day..

now, my father said my sis condition is quite stable. from us, we really really hope she will get well soon..Amin!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment